As a Customer Support Specialist - German Speaking, working as part of a team, you will be the 1st line Support for players wishing to contact the company with regards to various matters. Your responsibilities will include:
- Handling customer queries through Live Chat and email
- Escalating to relevant departments and following up on the resolution
- Working with multiple back offices, internal tools as well as engaging 3rd parties (Games providers) to ensure customer queries are answered and/or resolved in a timely and correct manner
- Assisting customers encountering issues with processing payments (Credit Cards, Bank transfers, E-wallets, Paysafe)
- Assisting customers with their KYC procedure - Also working closely with the Risk team in this matter
- Working closely with the VIP, Marketing and Risk/Payments department
- Crediting bonuses & Free spins
- Upselling the Brands promotions
- Retaining Customers who wish to close accounts
- Actively engaging customers in the view to increase player activity
Skills & Experience:
- Previous on-line experience in Support / Customer Service would be ideal
- Excellent PC and internet skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in German and English
- Clear thinking and problem solving
- Previous experience in iGaming or keen interest in sports or casino games is advantageous
The chosen candidate must be flexible and willing to work shifts.
This Customer Support Specialist - German Speaking job is based in Malta with a reputable company operating within the iGaming industry.
Job Reference Code: SA289
Customer Service Jobs in Malta include roles that link the customer to the organisation, and ensure customer satisfaction with the product or service received. Jobs in customer service include customer support, front office, technical support and call centre roles.