At Expedition42 we aspire to give HR professionals and CEOs superpowers through meaningful quality insights, services & products. Bringing together 5 leading brands (jobsinmalta, konnekt, payrollmalta, salariesinmalta & talexio), Expedition42 is geared towards improving individual and organisational wellbeing and having a measurable positive impact on the world of work.
We are looking for an analytical and highly diligent Customer Support & Implementation Specialist to join our growing team at Talexio. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Operations and your duties will include:
- Assisting customers with onboarding processes and technical issues when using our product, while building strong relationships with customers
- Being the first point of contact for clients contacting the Help Desk, gaining advanced knowledge of all products and providing expert assistance to clients
- Resolving customer queries and guiding product users through features and functionalities, while also following up with customers to ensure that all technical issues are resolved
- Liaising with internal teams and departments such as operations, engineering and QA teams to follow up on task statuses, priorities and project plans
- Proactively identifying clients experiencing repeated issues or requests that are not resolved to the client’s satisfaction, and escalating issues as needed
- Other ad hoc duties that may arise
Skill-sets and Requirements
- A native level of English or a professional level of fluency is a must.
- Fluency in Maltese will be given preference
- Ability to handle tough or critical cases with composure and a level-headed approach
- Aptitude for learning new technologies quickly
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while providing the best service
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills
Education & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position
- Past experience in a SaaS environment will be considered an asset
- Experience working with tools such as Jira and Zendesk is considered an asset
Job Reference: OR608
Customer Service Jobs in Malta include roles that link the customer to the organisation, and ensure customer satisfaction with the product or service received. Jobs in customer service include customer support, front office, technical support and call centre roles.