We are looking for a Customer Support & Implementation Specialist to join the fast-growing team at Talexio. Our team is looking for someone who will play a critical role in our client's journey, providing excellent service to our highly esteemed clientele and being integral in writing our best-in-class HR software.
The software that Talexio develops makes a significant impact on individual and organizational well-being. We believe that by building the best product, we can help companies build and retain stronger teams.
We have big plans, and we need your help to get there.
- Assisting customers with onboarding processes and technical issues when using our product, while building strong relationships with customers
- Being the first point of contact for clients contacting the Help Desk, gaining advanced knowledge of all products and providing expert assistance to clients
- Resolving customer queries and guiding product users through features and functionalities, while also following up with customers to ensure that all technical issues are resolved
- Liaising with internal teams and departments such as operations, engineering and QA teams to follow up on task statuses, priorities and project plans
- Proactively identifying clients experiencing repeated issues or requests that are not resolved to the client’s satisfaction, and escalating issues as needed
- Other ad hoc duties that may arise
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Strong communication skills in written and spoken English
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle tough or critical cases with composure and a level-headed approach
- Aptitude for learning new technologies quickly
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while providing the best service
Education & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position
- Past experience in a SaaS environment will be considered an asset
- Experience working with tools such as Jira and Zendesk is considered an asset
Job Reference: VV939
Customer Service Jobs in Malta include roles that link the customer to the organisation, and ensure customer satisfaction with the product or service received. Jobs in customer service include customer support, front office, technical support and call centre roles.