The client is looking to recruit for a Customer Service Specialist (Dutch Speaking) vacancy in Malta. Your key responsabilities will include:
- Providing support to Belgian customers via the company platform
- Answering and assisting to customer queries, such as opening of accounts, login issues and payments
- Resolving technical issues in an efficient manner and escalating if required
- Promoting services and products offered by the Bank by providing further information
- Assisting in marketing campaigns for business development
Education and Qualifications:
- Excellent communication (verbal/written) skills in Dutch and English
- Previous experience in a similar role will be considered an asset
- Communication skills in French will be advantageous
- Customer oriented and problem solver
- Excellent communication skills
This vacancy will be on shift basis and a definite one year contract with a well-established bank in Malta, operating at international level.
Customer Service Jobs in Malta include roles that link the customer to the organisation, and ensure customer satisfaction with the product or service received. Jobs in customer service include customer support, front office, technical support and call centre roles.