A Customer Service Officer position is currently available with one of Malta's leading Banks.
Responsibilities will include:
- Handling incoming calls in a professional manner
- Resolving customer queries, and handling any customer complaints
- Liaising with other departments to ensure that customers receive the best possible service from the company
Education & Experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills, in Maltese and English is a must
- A minimum of 6 O'Levels, which include Maltese, English and Mathematics is required
- One A'Level, or MQF Level 4 certificate
- Must be customer oriented and possess problem solving skills
- Possess a pleasant personality and good overall communication skills
- Experience in a similar role would be considered as an asset
This role would be on a shift basis and the shifts will depend on the department that you would be assigned to.
Job Reference: OQ922
Customer Service Jobs in Malta include roles that link the customer to the organisation, and ensure customer satisfaction with the product or service received. Jobs in customer service include customer support, front office, technical support and call centre roles.