Within this job of a Customer Service Agent, you will be the first point of contact with Japanese players through live chat and email. Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Delivering excellent customer service to players regarding their queries and informing them about promotions and tournaments on-site
- Maintaining customer focus and responding to customer queries in accordance with company guidelines
- Supporting and guiding customers with all requests and escalating and following up where necessary
- Collaborating with the fraud and payments team in relation to customer queries
Working hours: 09:00 - 18:00hrs or 08:00 - 17:00hrs (occasionally on weekends and public holidays)
Education & Experience:
- Minimum A level standard of education
- At least 1 year of experience in a customer service position or similar is a must, ideally within the Gaming industry
- Native proficiency in Japanese and fluency in English is a must
- Ideally living in Malta
- A positive and can-do attitude with a flexible approach.
- Customer-oriented and problem solver
- Possess excellent listening and customer care skills
- Team player that can work independently.
Job Reference Code: GA856
Customer Service Jobs in Malta include roles that link the customer to the organisation, and ensure customer satisfaction with the product or service received. Jobs in customer service include customer support, front office, technical support and call centre roles.