Our Client, a global aviation company, is seeking to recruit Customer Service Account Executives to join their Member and Customer Service team in Malta.
- Manage flight reservations and create all necessary flight documentation;
- Capture customers’ requirements in a way which makes them feel at ease to work, entertain and relax all on the same journey;
- Ensure that customers are kept informed of the progress, preparations and status of their flight prior to departure;
- Communicate operational restrictions and define/ offer suitable options in such cases;
- Organise ancillary services and ensure on-board dining is correct and up to standards;
- Build, manage and maintain the company’s relationship with every customer.
Education and Experience
- Excellent English language skills are a must;
- Experience in customer service roles is essential.
- Ability to skillfully handle difficult and demanding situations, while ensuring that the customers’ experience is seamless;
- Enthusiasm and determination to provide exceptional service to all customers;
- Proactive, service-driven, keen team-player and strong interpersonal skills;
- Maintain accuracy, strong attention to detail;
- Ability to deliver punctually even when working under pressure.
You will be required to work a shift pattern of four consecutive 12 hour shifts, two day shifts and two night shifts, followed by four consecutive days off.
Customer Service Jobs in Malta include roles that link the customer to the organisation, and ensure customer satisfaction with the product or service received. Jobs in customer service include customer support, front office, technical support and call centre roles.