In this role of a Client Services Officer (French or Dutch ) you will be responsible for:
- Main support to the overseas team
- Main support to the local teams for the transition of the new project
- To work hand in hand with the local colleagues servicing overseas
- Preparation of processes and workflows
- To ensure that calls and emails are answered and followed up thus handling queries, requests, orders and complaints within agreed time scales and in an appropriate manner
- To ensure that outbound calls, courtesy calls are done in a timely manner to enhance customer loyalty and retention in line with set targets.
- To gather information and promote the client's existing and new products to potential and existing customers through outbound calls and other channels.
- To record statistics on his own performance and preparing reports for the Contact Centre Manager
The ideal candidate will have:
- Native fluency in French or Dutch - written and spoken
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- The ability to handle money and details under pressure;
- Attention To Detail;
- Excellent Customer Service; & time management skills;
- The knowledge how to use information effectively.
- Currently living in Malta
Job Reference - MI110
Our client is a leading financial institution offering a portfolio of services
Customer Service Jobs in Malta include roles that link the customer to the organisation, and ensure customer satisfaction with the product or service received. Jobs in customer service include customer support, front office, technical support and call centre roles.