As Client Service Manager you will be responsible for managing the frontline customer service team, in order to deliver high-quality customer experience through any appropriate media. This role plays a crucial part in the success of the business by ensuring effective service delivery and therefore retention of our clients.
- Managing the team of Customer Care staff effectively, to ensure that the Customer Care Department fully implements the Company Customer Care policy and procedure preferably in an online, multi-channel environment;
- Ensuring that all administration and IT systems are fully utilised and managed effectively to achieve the objectives set by the company;
- Understanding and knowledge of company policies and procedures and functional automation applications;
- Training staff to deliver a high standard of customer service;
- Handling customer complaints or any major incidents, such as a security issue;
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers;
- Proven ability to operate independently as well as collaboratively;
- Communicating with various internal departments.
Skills and experience
- High level of integrity, trust and respect. High energy and drive;
- Approachable, adaptable and flexible;
- An effective communicator. Problem solver;
- Passionate and self-motivated, with positive "can do" approach;
- Ability to motivate, inspire, mentor and coach others while maintaining a high-performing team within a positive, supportive work environment.
- Strong customer service ethic;
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practice;
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications and high proficiency with the Internet;
- Previous experience in a supervisory role is essential.
- Excellent level of written and spoken English and German
- Currently living in Malta
Job Reference - FE029
Customer Service Jobs in Malta include roles that link the customer to the organisation, and ensure customer satisfaction with the product or service received. Jobs in customer service include customer support, front office, technical support and call centre roles.