Our highly reputable client within the financial industry is looking for an Application Support Specialist to join their team in Malta. Being part of the IT Department, you will be mainly responsible for installing, troubleshooting, and providing general support on internal applications.
Other duties you will be responsible for:
- Creating and reviewing user profiles.
- Coordinating the application and mobile application deployments whilst liaising with suppliers.
- Building test cases and performing testing on different application systems.
- Identifying and troubleshooting any issues and bugs.
- Communicating directly with end users whilst providing them with support and training.
- Managing multiple open cases.
- Documenting new setups and procedures.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Previous work experience in a similar technical role.
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal.
- Previous work experience within the financial industry would be considered as a bonus.
- Knowledge in SQL would be a big bonus.
Education & Experience
Diploma OR Degree in relevant and related field.
- Performance bonus
- Health insurance
- Annual salary review
- Life insurance
- Gym allowance
- Interest subsidy on home loans
- Free parking
- Hybrid work model
Job Reference: RW929
Customer Service Jobs in Malta include roles that link the customer to the organisation, and ensure customer satisfaction with the product or service received. Jobs in customer service include customer support, front office, technical support and call centre roles.