Our clients, who offer global media intelligence internationally, are looking for a UI/UX Designer to join their growing team.
The candidate will be working closely with the Products and Development team, and will be responsible to provide design concepts and prototypes which are both user-focused and design-led.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating outstanding UI and UX to ensure deep interaction and finely crafted interfaces.
- Evaluating functional and business design requirements.
- Analysing the usability of existing products and providing suggestions for change.
- Identifying design issues in existing products and devising elegant solutions.
- Implementing new interface guidelines and design patterns.
Candidate must be:
- Independent and self-motivated to always deliver the best possible product within the available time frame.
- Responsible for own work and eager to keep learning new trends.
- A team player.
- Can work and deliver when given specific and direct instructions but can also lead oneself with little requirements/guidance when needed.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Be proficient in Adobe Suit or something similar.
- Experience in MS Outlook is not a must, but would be considered an asset.
- Experience or knowledge in Media Monitoring and Analysis (Media Intelligence) is not a must, but considered an asset.
Education & Experience
- A Degree in Graphics/UX would be considered an asset.
- Previous work experience in a similar role would be considered an asset.
Job Reference: LB671
Creative & Design Jobs in Malta entails the creation and production of content related to arts, business, culture and technology. Creative & Design jobs within this sector include architecture, audio visual, design, fashion design, graphic design, industrial design, web design and interior design jobs.