Our Client, an international Aviation company focused on Cargo flights, is recruiting for a Training Developer to develop and produce diverse training products in the form of traditional, digital, videos, e-learning, and PPT. Whilst reporting to a Lead, your duties will include;
- Develop training products based on methodologies of self-learning.
- Collaborate with SMEs and stakeholders to understand training needs and produce training materials.
- Scope, design and develop learning content that is both engaging and informative.
- Up-to-date with global learning trends and methods, and learning technology applications.
- Finding new technological aids and new digital training tools for building training products for employees and managers.
- LMS Admin system:
- Establish, implement and ongoing manage all training courses in the system.
- Analyzing the effectiveness of the LMS by observing its usage and evaluate its impact in terms of the organizational benefits
- Maintaining the LMS by creating new users, upload courses and tests and manage users permissions and on going technical support
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Previous experience as training developer or in training position is essential
- English at a very high level (writing, reading and speaking) - required
- Creativity, independence, mental flexibility and technological orientation
- Process-oriented and methodical
- Familiar with traditional and modern training processes, as well as familiarity with Learning management systems
- Experience with: Camtasia, Storyline , Adobe Photoshop, illustrator and Microsoft Office is required
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree / Certificate in learning technologies, Multimedia or relevant fields is an advantage
- Daily lunch
- Health insurance
- 1 day work-from-home
Job Reference: EO972
Creative & Design Jobs in Malta entails the creation and production of content related to arts, business, culture and technology. Creative & Design jobs within this sector include architecture, audio visual, design, fashion design, graphic design, industrial design, web design and interior design jobs.