A leading company specialising in electrical and mechanical installations of
for residential, commercial and industrial needs are for an MEP Senior Estimator to join the Tendering and Contracting Department.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Looking for upcoming / new tenders through website, newspaper and various other sources for the company as per the criteria given by upper management
- Reading and understanding generated reports to help with the evaluation or relevant activities and/or problems that may arise within the project
- Preparing bidding documents: Bill of Quantities (BOQ's) / Tenders
- Devising accurate procurement lists, budgets, financial plans and purchase management programs
- Producing estimates specifically related to labour, equipment and materials
- Working closely with other team members in preparation of tender documents
- Analysing outcomes and providing progress reports as per internal stipulated timeframes
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Must be fluent in Microsoft Office Suite and AutoCAD
- Able to work according to tight deadlines
- Well organised, In possession of good communication skills, and excellent reporting skills, and above all a team player.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Able to demonstrate strong negotiating and mediating skills
- In possession of valid driving license
Education & Experience
- A valid qualification as an electrical warranted Engineer is preferred
- Must possess the basic knowledge in mechanical building services, with the ability to estimate large projects
- Previous experience in a similar role will be considered an asset
Job Reference: GB692
Creative & Design Jobs in Malta entails the creation and production of content related to arts, business, culture and technology. Creative & Design jobs within this sector include architecture, audio visual, design, fashion design, graphic design, industrial design, web design and interior design jobs.