Our client a leading International Gaming Solutions Provider based in Malta is recruiting a Graphic Designer to join their Marketing team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Creating and designing professional and engaging assets to be used with the various promotional packs which are supplied our customers
- Supporting our game launches and campaigns as well as our other B2B and branding activity
- Create engaging video and static content for social media, newsletters and more
- Provide another creative voice within the team to help facilitate ideation
- Ensuring design work is up to the standards and adheres to the brand guidelines.
- Adhoc duties
Please note a portfolio or work samples will need to be provided
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a graphic designer
- Video Editing skills and still
- Solid experience with Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, After Effects & Premier Pro)
- Web design skills will be considered an asset
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, Premier Pro and After Effects will be considered an asset
Education & Experience
Relevant Industry Qualification
Job Reference: ZJ256
Creative & Design Jobs in Malta entails the creation and production of content related to arts, business, culture and technology. Creative & Design jobs within this sector include architecture, audio visual, design, fashion design, graphic design, industrial design, web design and interior design jobs.