A new opportunity as a Graphic Designer has arisen. Forming part of the marketing team, as a Graphic Designer your responsibilities will include:
- Creating and producing new ideas and design concepts as part of campaign strategies for both online and offline channels.
- Liaising with suppliers for merchandising.
- Researching and analysing market designs to maintain a competitive edge within the industry.
- Preparing all materials designated for production from the technical point of view including size finalisation and format adaptation and give clear technical specifications for production of such material.
Education and Experience
- Excellent project management skills and have an eye for detail
- In possession of a degree in a related subject
- Previous solid experience in a similar role and advertising agency knowledge
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Currently living in Malta
- Ability to work with multiple projects having strict tight deadlines
- Ability to think outside the box and strategically
- A vision for storytelling
- A team player
- A strong passion or understanding of retail and brands
This Graphic Designer position is within a well-revered local brand well established in the fashion industry.
Job Reference Code: MW321
Creative & Design Jobs in Malta entails the creation and production of content related to arts, business, culture and technology. Creative & Design jobs within this sector include architecture, audio visual, design, fashion design, graphic design, industrial design, web design and interior design jobs.