Within this Graphic Designer position you will form part of a small team, assisting with multiple branding and packaging projects within a manufacturing company. Main duties are as follows:
- Working on multiple projects related to branding and packaging projects
- Delivering artwork from start to finish: concept to print-ready and or digital artwork
- Follow different guidelines
- Manage creative assets and image libraries
- Liaise with different departments throughout the process
- Liaise with clients directly from time to time
Important: A portfolio showcasing layout, typography and design skill set is needed with the application.
Education and Experience
- Diploma in Graphic Design is a must (a Degree would be advantageous)
- Minimum 2 years experience working on print design across a range of media including packaging, catalogue and point of sale is needed
- Experience creating artwork for print, pre-press processes for packaging material and production is a requirement
- Creative agency experience would be an asset
- Excellent software knowledge: Apple OSX and Adobe Creative Suite
- Good command of English is needed, with knowledge of Maltese and other languages seen as a plus
- Excellent project management skills
- Good listener, attentive to detail and creative visually
- Able to take feedback
- Thrives when working under pressure
This Graphic Designer position is with an established business within the FMCG / Manufacturing industry.
Job Reference Code: NZ717
Creative & Design Jobs in Malta entails the creation and production of content related to arts, business, culture and technology. Creative & Design jobs within this sector include architecture, audio visual, design, fashion design, graphic design, industrial design, web design and interior design jobs.