Our client, a global manufacturing company operating within the Medical Device industry, is recruiting for a Graphic Designer to be based within their Labelling team.
- Ensure that Design Artworks have been updated according to the mark up provided.
- Communicate with stakeholders in order produce & update the artworks with the right requirements.
- Work with labelling operations to finalize artwork and proceed with for submission for approval.
- Design from concept and create/execute designs, layouts and illustrations and publish artwork.
- Ensure all typesetting of packaging components (including the text, graphics, chemical structures, bar codes etc…) are as per guidelines and standard.
- Carry out quality control of artwork to ensure high quality and compliant artwork is submitted.
- Instrumental in preparation of style guides for products (colors, fonts, usage of graphic elements, understanding the layout etc.).
- Ensure that documentation is in line with FDA Regulations.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to support business targets
- Experience in using Adobe software’s like “Photoshop”, “Indesign” & “Illustrator”
- Be meticulous and attentive to detail
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal); Fluency in any other language is considered as an asset
Education & Experience
- Advanced Diploma or Degree in Art & Design; Graphical Design; ICT; IT; or in an equivalent topic - Or 3 to 5 years work experience working in a similar role
- Completed artwork design certification program at a technical school or satisfactory completion of proficiency examination
- 1-2 years work experience working in similar role
This role is being offered with the possibility of working from home 3 days a week.
Job Reference: IN684
Creative & Design Jobs in Malta entails the creation and production of content related to arts, business, culture and technology. Creative & Design jobs within this sector include architecture, audio visual, design, fashion design, graphic design, industrial design, web design and interior design jobs.