As the Brand Design Specialist, you will be leading, collaborating on, presenting and delivering innovative packaging designs. Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Strategy, you will be responsible for:
- Take lead with design projects as requested by customers, brief relevant parties and structure a design proposal accordingly
- Support ideation sessions and develop engaging graphic and branding concepts within Brand Book Guidelines and within the production capability
- Liaise with External Concept Creation Agencies
- Present conceptual ideas to customers
- Monitor the market and report on category, product and packaging trends
- Make recommendations on technical advances within the overall remit of the role
- Support the Digital Marketing Specialist with social media platforms used, content used, platform performance analytics and other related duties
Education & Experience
- Diploma or equivalent in Industrial or Content Design and Media is a must. A Bachelor’s degree would be advantageous.
- 3 year minimum experience within a packaging manufacturing environment
- Professional level of English is a major requirement, with knowledge of Maltese and/or French seen as an asset
- IT Savvy: proficient in MS Office
- Competency knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience in Artois CAD would be seen as beneficial
- Good at communicating and negotiating at all levels
- Excellent planner and good at multitasking
- Organised and attentive to detail
- Creative and Innovative
- Strong Customer service orientation
This role of Brand Design Specialist is with an established manufacturing company with an extensive export market portfolio.
Job Reference Code: YS170
Creative & Design Jobs in Malta entails the creation and production of content related to arts, business, culture and technology. Creative & Design jobs within this sector include architecture, audio visual, design, fashion design, graphic design, industrial design, web design and interior design jobs.