One of our Clients is currently expanding its business and is seeking to recruit a Trust and Corporate Services Officer to join its team.
- Managing and administering clients’ portfolio accounts in compliance with laws and regulations;
- Assisting clients in setting up of new companies in Malta and abroad;
- Meeting with clients, responding to their queries, and providing them with ongoing administrative support;
- Providing administrative support to Senior Management;
- Completing administrative, investment and risk reviews in accordance with established procedure and complete corrective action arising from established office
- Preparing, reviewing and verifying due diligence documentation;
- Reviewing financial statements and financial reports;
- Meeting and liaising on a regular basis with banks and other service providers;
- Preparing, filing and liaising with MBR on behalf of clients and ensuring that statutory filings are made in a timely manner.
Education and experience:
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in the financial, corporate or legal field;
- Relevant Professional qualifications e.g. IFSP Foundation Certificate in Trusts Law;
- A degree in Law, Management, Finance or a relevant field.
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Knowledge of Maltese and Italian would be considered a strong asset
- Organised and able to work under pressure
- Takes initiative and a good team player
Kindly note that the Konnekt offices are closed between 24th December 2020 and 3rd January 2021 for the festive season. We will revert back on applications when we resume operations in January. We apologize for the delay and we wish you a wonderful holiday season.
Corporate Services Jobs in Malta focus on ensuring that companies follow best practices with regards to legal and financial issues. Jobs in corporate services within this sector include corporate administration, corporate executive, due diligence / AML, MLRO, regulatory compliance, residency & citizenship, and yachting & shipping roles.