Our client, a well known legal firm, is currently looking to recruit a Tax and Immigration Administrator to join their team.
- Liaising with clients and the authorities
- Understanding the procedures and documentation requirements for cases to be filed
- Working with clients to gather the necessary information and documentation in a timely manner
- Preparing forms, support letters, and other documents accurately according to information received from clients
- Finalizing and submitting immigration application packages to the appropriate governmental agency
- Monitoring cases and tracking deadlines and expiration dates
Education & Experience:
- Ideally have a Tertiary level of education
- A minimum of 2 years' previous experience in a similar role would be required for this position.
- Have strong interpersonal and people skills
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Maltese
- Attention to detail, with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
- Be a team player
- Act responsibly and be reliable
- Have good organizational skills.
Corporate Services Jobs in Malta focus on ensuring that companies follow best practices with regards to legal and financial issues. Jobs in corporate services within this sector include corporate administration, corporate executive, due diligence / AML, MLRO, regulatory compliance, residency & citizenship, and yachting & shipping roles.