Our client is an independent, group of companies providing a wide range of bespoke professional services to private individuals, families and international corporate clients. They are currently looking for a Senior Trust and Company Administrator to join their team.
This role will work within a team and will report directly to the team leader.
- Day-to-day running of a portfolio of clients including trusts and companies dealing with a wide variety of arrangements which may be of a complex nature.
- Handling the set up and day-to-day administration of trusts and companies
- Liaison with clients, professional advisors, intermediaries and government authorities both by telephone and in writing
- Drafting minutes and resolutions and preparing documents in relation to both routine and complex transactions
- Ensuring that statutory records are kept up to date and are accurately maintained
- Carrying out annual reviews of all entities
- Ensuring compliance with company standards, policies and procedures
- Any other ad hoc duties as required
Skill-sets and Requirements
- A minimum of three years' relevant experience managing a portfolio of clients
- Studying for the STEP qualification would be considered an asset
Education & Experience
A minimum of an A level standard of education
Job Reference: FG680
Corporate Services Jobs in Malta focus on ensuring that companies follow best practices with regards to legal and financial issues. Jobs in corporate services within this sector include corporate administration, corporate executive, due diligence / AML, MLRO, regulatory compliance, residency & citizenship, and yachting & shipping roles.