One of our clients, a trust company, are looking for a Senior Pensions Administrator, who will be responsible for assisting with all aspects of the pension administration business and the associated retirement schemes and retirement funds.
- General administration in relation to the establishment and transfer of personal pension schemes
- General administration in relation to occupational pension schemes
- Carrying out new business procedures for client take-on, including system set-up
- Liaising with existing pension providers and independent financial advisors in respect of pension
- Arranging for re-registration of pension assets
- Processing of investment instructions in accordance with member and/or adviser proposals
- Assisting appointment of third parties e.g. investment managers and custodians
- Invoicing and payment of member fees and third party expenses
- Assisting with the calculation and payment of member retirement benefits
- Maintenance of system and company records
- reparation of annual member statements
Skill-sets and Requirements
A minimum of two year's relevant experience in an administrative role within the pensions industry.
Education & Experience
Fluency in written and spoken English
- Life and health insurance
- Subsidised pension plan
Job Reference: CF526
Corporate Services Jobs in Malta focus on ensuring that companies follow best practices with regards to legal and financial issues. Jobs in corporate services within this sector include corporate administration, corporate executive, due diligence / AML, MLRO, regulatory compliance, residency & citizenship, and yachting & shipping roles.