One of our clients are currently looking to recruit a Senior Credit Analyst to join their team. Working with both credit risk and transaction risk the successful candidate will assist with individual assessments as well as working on systems enhancement.
- Assessing the creditworthiness of clients, both existing and potential
- Examining financial transactions and credit history on a case by case basis
- Complete ratio, trend and cash flow analysis and create projections.
- Deliver an overall perspective on the business and investment outlook which is accessible and informative
- Determine in depth the level of risk involved
- Carefully analyse data and produce objective reports which are clear and concise
- Regularly monitor risks for compliance.
- Adhere to credit and underwriting policy and guidelines
- Draft models of credit information which predict trends and patterns
Education and Experience:
- Proven working experience as a credit analyst
- Degree level of education
- Proficiency in the use of statistical packages and financial software
- Up to date knowledge of legal, compliance and market risk related issues.
- The ability to analyse cash flow leverage and collateral
- Fluency in English and Italian is essential
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good judgement
Corporate Services Jobs in Malta focus on ensuring that companies follow best practices with regards to legal and financial issues. Jobs in corporate services within this sector include corporate administration, corporate executive, due diligence / AML, MLRO, regulatory compliance, residency & citizenship, and yachting & shipping roles.