A well-established Mid - Tier CSP is currently seeking to complement its corporate services team by recruiting a Senior Corporate Services Officer.
Reporting to the management team, your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing and planning the workload of the corporate services team;
- Managing the portfolio of corporate services clients, co-ordinating incorporation and re-domiciliation processes as well as handling client company changes and drafting and/or reviewing of statutory documentation
- Collection and verification of due diligence documentation conducted as part of client onboarding procedures
- Liaising with banks and PSPs on a regular basis, understanding account opening processes and requirements and assisting clients with the same;
- Liaising and corresponding with accountants, auditors, lawyers, and other service providers
- Liaising with the Malta Business Registry and any other regulatory authorities
- Smart and Organized
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Be able to work under pressure, multi-task, and meet tight deadlines
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a corporate services role;
Corporate Services Jobs in Malta focus on ensuring that companies follow best practices with regards to legal and financial issues. Jobs in corporate services within this sector include corporate administration, corporate executive, due diligence / AML, MLRO, regulatory compliance, residency & citizenship, and yachting & shipping roles.