One of my clients is currently looking to grow their corporate services team and are looking to recruit a Senior Corporate Services Officer who will form part of a small team and report to senior management.
- Overseeing and planning the workload of the corporate services team
- Managing a portfolio of corporate services clients, coordinating incorporation and re-domiciliation processes
- Handling client company changes and drafting or reviewing statutory documentation
- Collection and verification of due diligence documentation as part of the due diligence process.
- Liaising with banks and payment service providers on a regular basis, understanding account opening processes and assisting clients on this basis.
- Liaising with other service providers, such as lawyers, accountants and auditors.
- Liaising with the Malta Business Registry and other regulatory authorities.
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of three years previous experience in a corporate services role, ideally locally.
- Previous supervisory experience in a similar role would be considered an asset.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential
- Fluency in written and spoken Maltese would be considered highly beneficial
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential to the role.
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Deadline driven
Some employers are slowing down their recruitment processes for the time being. We are however, carrying on with the process as we are very hopeful that the situation will change in the coming weeks. Should you be interested in this vacancy, we encourage you to apply
Corporate Services Jobs in Malta focus on ensuring that companies follow best practices with regards to legal and financial issues. Jobs in corporate services within this sector include corporate administration, corporate executive, due diligence / AML, MLRO, regulatory compliance, residency & citizenship, and yachting & shipping roles.