A Senior Corporate Services Officer position is currently available with a leading fund administrator.
You will be part of the Business Development & Corporate Services department.
- Assist in the provision of Corporate Services to Investment Schemes administered
- Preparing Board resolutions
- Coordinating meetings such as the AGM and Board meetings
- Taking minutes and filing annual returns
- Act as Company Secretary to represent the company in relation to a selection of investment schemes
- Ensure compliance at all times with applicable laws and regulations
- Constant liaison with MFSA, other relevant authorities, Directors, and any other stakeholders whilst maintaining a positive relationship at all times
- Any other day to day duties required for the smooth running of the department
Education & Experience
- A minimum of 6 O'levels and 2 A'levels is a must
- A minimum of 2 years previous experience in the local financial services industry
- Having previous experience as a Company Secretary locally will be considered a strong asset
- Possessing a Banking and Finance degree, Law degree, or Financial Services Diploma is a strong asset
- Having excellent communication skills in Maltese and English
- Meticulous and attentive to detail
- Team player
Job Ref: VO866
Corporate Services Jobs in Malta focus on ensuring that companies follow best practices with regards to legal and financial issues. Jobs in corporate services within this sector include corporate administration, corporate executive, due diligence / AML, MLRO, regulatory compliance, residency & citizenship, and yachting & shipping roles.