Our client, a well established CSP, is looking to recruit a Senior Corporate & Compliance Executive offering services to both local and international clients.
- Maintaining company registers and attending corporate meeting whilst also keeping minute
- Handling day-to-day client requests
- Preparation and submission of statutory filings as needed by the company secretary
- Liaising with lawyers, accountants, auditors and other service providers on behalf of the corporate clients.
- Verification of due diligence conducted as part of KYC procedures
- Conducting re-evaluation of clients, ensuring they are in line with the companies quality and risk management policies
- Compliance checks and liasing with other internal departments to ensure information is compliant with AML/CFT procedures
- Monitoring and implementing new policies and procedures
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Previous experience in a corporate related environment
- Excellent command of English and Maltese both verbal and written
- Can do attitude
Education & Experience
Degree Level of Education
Job Reference: DO308
Corporate Services Jobs in Malta focus on ensuring that companies follow best practices with regards to legal and financial issues. Jobs in corporate services within this sector include corporate administration, corporate executive, due diligence / AML, MLRO, regulatory compliance, residency & citizenship, and yachting & shipping roles.