One of our clients, an established corporate service provider, are currently looking to recruit a senior compliance officer with a strong understanding of local AML legislation to supervise a dynamic team servicing international clients operating in a broad range of industry sectors.
- Contributing to the optimisation of the in-house compliance programme
- Supervising the implementation of in-house client acceptance requirements.
- Supervising the compliance team and effectively addressing departmental queries
- Addressing compliance queries of the overall organisation
- Assisting in client engagement and the review of business relationships
- Collaborating with both internal and external parties in relation to customer due diligence confirmations requested for audits or in relation to the dissolution of companies
- Monitoring plans and providing monthly reports
- Client re-evaluation in line with quality and risk management policies
- Monitoring adherence of risk controls, identifying weaknesses and advising management
- Assist in audit processes
- Training employees on regulations and industry pracctices
- Keeping abreast of local and international standards in relation to AML/CFT
Education and experience:
- A relevant degree in law or a business related field and/or relevant qualifications in AML/CFT
- A minimum of three years experience in compliance.
- A minimum of two years experience in a supervisory role.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Deadline driven
Corporate Services Jobs in Malta focus on ensuring that companies follow best practices with regards to legal and financial issues. Jobs in corporate services within this sector include corporate administration, corporate executive, due diligence / AML, MLRO, regulatory compliance, residency & citizenship, and yachting & shipping roles.