One of our clients, a privately owned professional services group, is looking to recruit a Senior Client Administrator to join their client administration team.
- Administration and relationship management, providing first point of contact to a portfolio of clients;
- Ensuring service standards and company policies and procedures are adhered to;
- Maintaining exceptional levels of service across the portfolio at all times with the emphasis on adding value;
- Supporting and developing existing client relationships with the wider team.
Education and Experience:
- Three to five years’ experience in a relevant financial services environment;
- Good understanding of trust and corporate services and their practical applications;
- Good awareness of Maltese corporate requirements, related corporate governance, anti-money-laundering, and other current compliance legislation;
- Experience in administering foundations, Immigration formalities and yacht registration would be considered an asset.
- Excellent communication skills and a disciplined and organised approach.
- Good general IT skills and familiarity with common computer applications such as Microsoft Office.
- A good understanding of banking procedures and practices.
Job reference: SP126
Corporate Services Jobs in Malta focus on ensuring that companies follow best practices with regards to legal and financial issues. Jobs in corporate services within this sector include corporate administration, corporate executive, due diligence / AML, MLRO, regulatory compliance, residency & citizenship, and yachting & shipping roles.