Our Client within the Financial Services is looking for a Senior AML Officer to join their team.
- Assist the Manager in managing, leading, mentoring, and guiding the Team to ensure the effective implementation of the annual plans to the clients.
- Assist the Manager in the development and update of internal policies and procedures required for effective practices
- Carry out timely review of outcomes of compliance examinations by subject persons and presenting the outcome of such reviews before the Senior Management
- Participating in Senior Management meetings and documenting the results of discussions held, on a timely basis
- Assisting in the planning and management of meetings
- Preparing compliance related letters to Subject persons.
- Carrying out reviews to confirm the effective implementation of department plans by clients including through meetings with clients and documentary reviews and sample-based testing
- Advising and assisting clients to establish appropriate AML and CFT internal structures and controls
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Ideally 4-5 years experience in AML
- Confident in presenting findings to the management
- Excellent in Report Writing
Education & Experience
Ideally a Degree in a related Qualification
- Summer working hours
Job Reference: FQ371
Corporate Services Jobs in Malta focus on ensuring that companies follow best practices with regards to legal and financial issues. Jobs in corporate services within this sector include corporate administration, corporate executive, due diligence / AML, MLRO, regulatory compliance, residency & citizenship, and yachting & shipping roles.