Our client, a well-established CSP is looking to grow their Risk & Compliance Department with the addition of an experienced and ambitious Risk & Compliance Executive. The chosen candidate will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the best experts in the field, broaden their knowledge and benefit from a clear progression path with the company.
- Assisting clients with business and internal risk management and control frameworks, identifying shortcomings and areas for improvement, and providing suggestions that add value to the risk management function while ensuring regulatory compliance
- Assist clients in developing risk analysis, stress testing simulations, and scenario analysis of their capital adequacy and liquidity capacity, alongside other thematic risk analysis
- Support and provide research insights on changing regulations in areas of risk management, governance, and regulatory obligations for licensed entities.
- Provide expert guidance on policies and procedures, internal processes, and control frameworks, making recommendations to improve and strengthen risk management processes for clients.
- Provide inquisitive, value-additive, and forward-thinking insights on top and emerging risks for clients, providing advice in a thoughtful and structured manner.
- Plan, support, and execute risk management-related projects with clients to deliver beneficial outcomes as their trusted risk and compliance partners.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years of solid local experience in the field of risk and compliance with a bank or a financial institution
- Able to work independently as well as with a team
- A dynamic and ambitious individual with the aspiration the grow in Risk & Compliance
- Knowledge of the principles of risk management
- Proficiency in MS applications
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organisation
Education & Experience
A degree or equivalent qualification in finance, banking/financial services, business, economics, risk management, or a related area would be considered a strong asset
- Health insurance
- Hybrid working after probation
- Continuous training opportunities
- Achievement bonus for those who further their education in relation to the role
Job Reference: MH425
Corporate Services Jobs in Malta focus on ensuring that companies follow best practices with regards to legal and financial issues. Jobs in corporate services within this sector include corporate administration, corporate executive, due diligence / AML, MLRO, regulatory compliance, residency & citizenship, and yachting & shipping roles.