One of our clients, a corporate services firm with a strong international presence, are currently recruiting for a Risk and Compliance Officer to join their team. Working within an overall team of four and reporting to the Risk and Compliance manager, the successful applicant will assist in the maintenance of regulatory compliance across the service lines of the business.
- Ensuring implementation and maintenance of regulatory compliance control on all service lines
- implementing new policies and procedures
- Ensuring acceptance and continuance of client relationships and specific engagements
- Ensuring that the firm and its personnel comply with relevant ethical requirements.
- Recognising areas within the organisation which could prove vulnerable to risk under current regulations
- Communicating and explaining policies to all staff members
- Keeping up to date with all new relevant changes in regulatory requirements.
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of an 'A' level standard of education
- At least two years previous compliance experience within a similar role, ideally within a corporate services environment.
- Relevant qualifications within compliance would be highly beneficial
- Fluency in English and Maltese
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A keen eye for detail
- A willingness to learn
Corporate Services Jobs in Malta focus on ensuring that companies follow best practices with regards to legal and financial issues. Jobs in corporate services within this sector include corporate administration, corporate executive, due diligence / AML, MLRO, regulatory compliance, residency & citizenship, and yachting & shipping roles.