In this Quality and Compliance Manager position, you will be reporting to the Head of Administration and your duties will include:
- Maintaining of all quality management systems, certifications and compliance to all required standards including but not only, ISO 9001, OHS & Environmental, Fire-First aid, GDPR etc..
- Conducting internal auditing, sustaining and enhancing internal procedures;
- Developing existing and new internal operating systems;
- Overseeing the effective delivery of services such as certificates of origin, training & development, external examinations and other service offerings.
Education & Experience
- Experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge of ISO9001, OHS and Environmental standards;
- A degree level of education (EQF Level 6).
- Possess a strong eye for detail and an analytical approach;
- Be highly motivated and able to work in a high-pressure environment;
- Ability to multi-task and to meet strict deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills in English and Maltese.
Job Reference: BS834
Corporate Services Jobs in Malta focus on ensuring that companies follow best practices with regards to legal and financial issues. Jobs in corporate services within this sector include corporate administration, corporate executive, due diligence / AML, MLRO, regulatory compliance, residency & citizenship, and yachting & shipping roles.