Our client is seeking to recruit a Project Services Executive within the Corporate Services Unit
As a Corporate Services Executive and working with a small team and reporting to the Chief Officer of Corporate Services. Performing work as assigned with regard to the analysis and organisation of office operations and procedures.
- Responsible for the internal organisation and management of Purchasing, Procurement, dealing with suppliers and also facility management
- The implementation of new administrative and office procedures.
- The Coordination of projects related to central office functions.
- Work as assigned with regards to the introduction of an Office and Administration Manual.
- Management of corporate records and electronic document management system.
- Preparation and acquiring supply requisitions
- Work as assigned with regard to the design and introduction of policies and guidelines with regards to facilities management generally.
- Attends to urgent maintenance requirements within the office building
- Oversee and support all requirements to the fire and security systems
- Participate and handle Capital Projects relating to project management of office refurbishments and/or construction within the Malta office sites.
- Manage accordingly all maintenance agreements related to facilities management and other building-related equipment with the various suppliers in a cost-effective manner.
- Actively handles contract management and contract negotiations.
- Actively and effectively handles supplier management.
- Prepare and administer routine correspondence, memoranda, and documentation pertaining to Capital Projects.
- Ensure confidentiality and security of all supplier files to be compliant with data protection regulations in-line with GDPR directions and guidance are given by the Group.
- To attend briefings and meetings as necessary.
- To prepare and presents reports and other documentation as requested.
- Solid previous experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge in planning and project management;
- Sound knowledge in data analysis
- Hold an outgoing personality and positive attitude;
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken In both English and Maltese
- Good organising skills and the ability to multi-task;
- Negotiating skills
- Sound knowledge in planning and project management;
Skill-sets and Requirements
Candidate muct be currently living in Malta
Job Reference: CG975
Corporate Services Jobs in Malta focus on ensuring that companies follow best practices with regards to legal and financial issues. Jobs in corporate services within this sector include corporate administration, corporate executive, due diligence / AML, MLRO, regulatory compliance, residency & citizenship, and yachting & shipping roles.