We are looking for an experienced professional to provide high-level customer service to our private clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with our clients, handling customer inquiries, and providing advice and guidance on our services.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to think strategically and creatively. They should be comfortable working independently and in a team environment.
• Provide exceptional customer service to our private clients
• Develop and maintain relationships with clients
• Handle customer inquiries and provide advice and guidance on our services
• Monitor customer feedback and suggest improvements
• Ensure customer satisfaction
• Maintain accurate records and documents
• Analyze customer data and identify trends
• Develop strategies to increase customer loyalty
• Prepare reports and presentations
Job Reference: RL719
Corporate Services Jobs in Malta focus on ensuring that companies follow best practices with regards to legal and financial issues. Jobs in corporate services within this sector include corporate administration, corporate executive, due diligence / AML, MLRO, regulatory compliance, residency & citizenship, and yachting & shipping roles.