One of our key clients, specialising in Financial and Corporate services is currently seeking a Legal Associate to join their growing team of professionals:
- Assist in the provision of corporate services, including the formation of companies, submission of statutory filings, company secretarial services such as the keeping of minutes and registers, and other ancillary activities as may be directed by the Corporate Services Manager
- To assist in the provision of regulatory services relating mainly to financial services, including the preparation of applications and other ancillary requirements, as may be directed by the Financial Services Manager from time to time
- To collect due diligence documentation and prepare engagement letters
- To assist in varied contractual reviews and drafting appertaining to our group of companies, as well as other serviced clients
- To assist with administrative tasks relating to corporate structures and regulatory license applications, including providing assistance to the Management Team
- To carry out any other ad hoc assignments related to specific regulatory and supervisory issues that may arise from time to time and to report on the outcome of such assignments as may be appropriate and necessary
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Knowledge of Company/Commercial/Trust law will be considered an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is a must
Education & Experience
In possession of a Master of Advocacy and holding or have the intention of obtaining a warrant.
Job Reference: QN810
Corporate Services Jobs in Malta focus on ensuring that companies follow best practices with regards to legal and financial issues. Jobs in corporate services within this sector include corporate administration, corporate executive, due diligence / AML, MLRO, regulatory compliance, residency & citizenship, and yachting & shipping roles.