Our Client an International Corporate Service Provider specializing within Gaming is seeking to recruit a Director to set up a new division within the business focusing on Key Function Services.
Reporting to the Group’s COO, and working closely with other directors within the firm, the appointed candidate will be responsible for;
- Liaising with clients to understand their wishes and needs and anticipating clients' needs.
- Always giving high priority to service and client satisfaction, and actively think along with clients, and comes up with adequate proposals.
- Coming up with solutions for job-related problems and devising new working methods to replace current methods.
- Eager to embark on building the department from the ground up and therefore set up policies, procedures, and checklists whilst ensuring that proper and sufficient on-the-job training is provided.
- Recognizing market opportunities for both current and new products/services and considering them in a businesslike manner; taking risks to achieve a business advantage.
- Spots opportunities for selling products/services and demonstrates the will to make the most of them.
- To construct an annual plan and budget for the local office and show exemplary behavior in leadership
- Encourage the focus on personal development, outstanding performance and good attitude in the teams. You will be responsible for the team capacity and decide, together with the Board, on hiring or replacement of staff members. Part of the role includes the organization of the annual performance review, goal setting and promotion process for the jurisdiction.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years relevant professional experience in a gaming-focused local corporate service provider setup or MGA licenced company
- A minimum of 5 years management experience
- Experience within Maltese corporate law or having a financial background will be considered an asset
- Experience within a compliance function in a gaming-related industries will be considered an asset
- To be result and target oriented, responsible, highly meticulous and detail-oriented
- Excels in fast paced working environment
- Candidates would need to be eligible for a PQ with MFSA. Candidates who already hold a PQ will be given preference
Education & Experience
A tertiary level of education
- Payment of annual professional memberships
- Health insurance
- Pension Scheme
Job Reference: BM918
Corporate Services Jobs in Malta focus on ensuring that companies follow best practices with regards to legal and financial issues. Jobs in corporate services within this sector include corporate administration, corporate executive, due diligence / AML, MLRO, regulatory compliance, residency & citizenship, and yachting & shipping roles.