Our client, a Trust and Corporate Services provider in Malta, is looking to recruit a motivated Junior Corporate Administrator to join their growing team.
- Providing support to the Directors
- Assisting the Directors in preparing documentation
- Maintenance of the records of clients
- Act as a point of contact with clients, service providers, and other business partners
- Handle clients’ requests; and administrative related tasks such as filing and archiving
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Motivated and willing to learn
- Team player attitude
- Capable to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Previous experience within a legal background
Education & Experience
A-level standard of education
Job Reference: PQ909
Corporate Services Jobs in Malta focus on ensuring that companies follow best practices with regards to legal and financial issues. Jobs in corporate services within this sector include corporate administration, corporate executive, due diligence / AML, MLRO, regulatory compliance, residency & citizenship, and yachting & shipping roles.