Our client, a highly established group of companies based in Malta, is recruiting for an Internal Auditor to join their growing office.
Reporting to the Group Chief Internal Auditor, the chosen candidate shall be responsible to:
- Timely execution of risk-based internal audits in line with the Annual Audit Plan for the Group;
- Establishing and maintaining the risk-based audit programme;
- Conducting audit testing of the specified area as well as identifying reportable issues and level of risk;
- Performing the necessary follow-up activities;
- Providing advisory and consulting services as required to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the Group's structures and procedures.
Education & Experience
- Preference shall be given to a fully or partially qualified CPA and/or CIA;
- A minimum of 2 years' experience through public accounting and/or industry experience, is a requirement.
- Highly organised and methodical mindset;
- Ability to handle changing priorities;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
Corporate Services Jobs in Malta focus on ensuring that companies follow best practices with regards to legal and financial issues. Jobs in corporate services within this sector include corporate administration, corporate executive, due diligence / AML, MLRO, regulatory compliance, residency & citizenship, and yachting & shipping roles.