Our client, a multi-jurisdictional player in the financial services sector providing corporate, fiduciary and fund services with 40 years of experience in the sector, is looking to engage a Head of Compliance to join its team of professionals.
- Ensuring company policies and regulations are compliant with current laws;
- Supporting employees on regulatory queries including matters related to AML/CFT;
- Assisting the respective MLRO with AML/CFT issues;
- Handling regulatory reporting to the FIAU and other entities;
- Ensuring compliance with the ongoing application and monitoring of GDPR requirements;
- Assisting the fund administration services with compliance matters.
Education and experience:
- A qualification in compliance/finance or the equivalent;
- A minimum of five years of experience in a similar role within financial services;
- Proficient working knowledge of related legislation and regulation.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing, are essential for this role;
- Proactive attitude;
- 'Can-do' approach to work.
Job reference: CR113
Corporate Services Jobs in Malta focus on ensuring that companies follow best practices with regards to legal and financial issues. Jobs in corporate services within this sector include corporate administration, corporate executive, due diligence / AML, MLRO, regulatory compliance, residency & citizenship, and yachting & shipping roles.