One of our clients, an independent specialist in trust, fiduciary, corporate and fund services are currently looking to recruit a Deputy Managing Director to join their team. Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful applicant will oversee the work of a team of corporate administrators and will assume overall responsibility for the management of the portfolio of client entities under the administration of the business.
- Management of a corporate administration team of varying levels of experience
- Drive overall team performance in support of the managing director
- Champion effective internal communication and task prioritisation to ensure objectives are delivered against deadlines
- Provide support to the team in identifying clients specific needs, ensuring that a high quality of service delivery to all clients and intermediaries is met on a consistent basis.
- Attend meetings alongside the managing director with existing and prospective clients and intermediaries
- Achieve both individual and team based commercial targets and ensuring prompt collection of fees
- Ensure agreed business risk targets are met
- Ensure compliance with local regulatory requirements and maintain a positive relationship with the local regulator
Education and Experience:
- Previous corporate services management experience is essential
- A relevant professional qualification such as ICSA or STEP would be considered a significant asset
- A degree level of education is essential, within a relevant subject
- Up to date knowledge of current issues effecting fiduciary structures
- Excellent client relationship management and communication skills
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Strong time management skills
- Fluency in English is essential
- Fluency in another European language would be considered beneficial
Corporate Services Jobs in Malta focus on ensuring that companies follow best practices with regards to legal and financial issues. Jobs in corporate services within this sector include corporate administration, corporate executive, due diligence / AML, MLRO, regulatory compliance, residency & citizenship, and yachting & shipping roles.