Our Client is seeking a candidate to join their insurance arm in Corporate Services.
The incumbent should have a sound knowledge of corporate matters and related registry procedures and will be expected to guide the Boards of regulated entities on such matters.
- Report to the chairman and liaise with board members;
- Organize and prepare agendas and papers for board meetings, committees and annual general meetings (AGMs);
- Take minutes, draft resolutions and lodge required forms and annual returns with the Registry of Companies;
- Follow up on actions from meetings;
- Oversee policies, making sure they are kept up to date and referred to the appropriate committee for approval;
- Maintain statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries;
- Contribute to meeting discussions as and when required, and advise members of the legal, governance implications of proposed policies;
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate action;
- Liaise with external advisers including auditors and others.
- A professional qualification or formal training in a relevant area of study;
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Diplomacy, good organisational and time management skills;
- Proficiency in secretarial, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
Our Client is a Legal Firm providing corporate administration and related governance services.
Job Reference: QT769
Corporate Services Jobs in Malta focus on ensuring that companies follow best practices with regards to legal and financial issues. Jobs in corporate services within this sector include corporate administration, corporate executive, due diligence / AML, MLRO, regulatory compliance, residency & citizenship, and yachting & shipping roles.