Our client is seeking a Corporate Services Manager to join their team of professionals.
- Acting as the key driver assuring conformity in the company's strategic objectives;
- Providing feedback with regards to new procedures, policies, directives and regulations;
- Providing recommendations on internal procedures and processes;
- Coordinating and prompting the relevant recruitment processes;
- Managing and overseeing the day-to-day operations and general activities of the department in accordance with the company's policies and objectives;
- Reviewing and approving any proposals;
- Ensuring that all assigned key performance indicators and objectives are set, monitored and accomplished;
- Keeping track of the training and development needs and liaising with HR to satisfy the needs to ensure staff is competent to fulfill their functions
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Minimum of three years’ experience in managing a team.
- Capable of working within a team, manage multiple engagements and work to demanding deadlines
- Knowledge of more than one of the above-mentioned areas
- Knowledge of the laws and regulations governing gaming in Malta shall be considered an asset
Education & Experience
In possession of a degree in Management, Finance, Technology Law or equivalent
- Performance Bonus
- Car Cash Allowance
- Mobile Allowance
Job Reference: UQ537
Corporate Services Jobs in Malta focus on ensuring that companies follow best practices with regards to legal and financial issues. Jobs in corporate services within this sector include corporate administration, corporate executive, due diligence / AML, MLRO, regulatory compliance, residency & citizenship, and yachting & shipping roles.