Our client, a specialised legal firm in Malta, is currently looking to recruit an experienced Corporate Executive to join their team.
Reporting directly to the Head of Corporate Services, the chosen candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting with day-to-day duties relating to the registration, general maintenance and administration of entities and handling of statutory obligations as required.
- Preparing and submitting statutory filings, liaising directly with relevant authorities, undertaking entity reviews and projects to facilitate the administration of entities.
- Attending meetings with clients, third parties and other institutions as required in order to maintain a solid relationship to ensure an overall efficient provision of service.
- Taking a pro-active approach to identify client needs and working together with other colleagues in the corporate services team and within law firm to meet such needs.
- Assisting with maintaining due diligence documentation to comply with AML regulations.
Education & Experience:
- A related degree or qualification
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of another language besides English will be considered an asset
- Outstanding communication skills
- A positive pro-active attitude and the resilience to deal with ongoing client requests.
Corporate Services Jobs in Malta focus on ensuring that companies follow best practices with regards to legal and financial issues. Jobs in corporate services within this sector include corporate administration, corporate executive, due diligence / AML, MLRO, regulatory compliance, residency & citizenship, and yachting & shipping roles.