A new opportunity for a Corporate Office Administrator has just become available within a dynamic law firm having its head office in Malta, as part of the expansion process being undertaken by the firm.
- Performing clerical duties and assisting in day to day office administration;
- Handling incoming calls, emails, and travel plans;
- Preparation of statutory documents;
- Preparation and submission of bank account opening applications;
- Submission of documents to the VAT Department, MFSA, IRD, banks and other authorities;
- Corresponding with banks and local authorities;
- Drafting notices, agenda, taking minutes and and assisting in organization of corporate events.
Education & Experience;
- A minimum Level 5 qualification in Financial Services;
- A minimum of 1 year previous local experience within a similar role;
- Basic understanding of bookkeeping;
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Meticulous and attentive to detail;
- Conscientious and problem solving;
- Willingness to learn.
Job reference: GL019
Corporate Services Jobs in Malta focus on ensuring that companies follow best practices with regards to legal and financial issues. Jobs in corporate services within this sector include corporate administration, corporate executive, due diligence / AML, MLRO, regulatory compliance, residency & citizenship, and yachting & shipping roles.