Managing the Corporate Department of the CSP business within the organization
We are currently assisting our client who is a CSP in recruiting for a Corporate Manager to join their growing team.
- Maintaining, developing, and overseeing the implementation of procedures within the Corporate Department
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Assisting with the development and implementation of CDD processes
- Liaising with the Malta Business Registry and other authorities/agencies
- Liaising with clients, client representatives and advisors
- Ensuring compliance of corporate client portfolio with applicable laws
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role within a CSP
- Knowledgeable on AML/CFT Laws & Regulations
- Have a good understanding of the Companies Act and related Subsidiary Legislation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English & Maltese. A good command or Italian, Spanish and/or French shall be considered an asset.
Education & Experience
A relevant academic qualification, particularly a law degree or background
Job Reference: TU899
Corporate Services Jobs in Malta focus on ensuring that companies follow best practices with regards to legal and financial issues. Jobs in corporate services within this sector include corporate administration, corporate executive, due diligence / AML, MLRO, regulatory compliance, residency & citizenship, and yachting & shipping roles.