Our client, a trading company is looking to recruit a Corporate Governance Executive to join their growing team.
The Main responsibilities :
- Managing a portfolio of companies by ensuring that all statutory requirements and deadlines are met in a timely manner.
- Assist with the incorporation of new companies within the Group and any changes to existing company structures.
- Liaise with the respective registrars of companies as needed.
- Draft, prepare, and file an array of documents, including but not limited to board agendas, minutes, statutory filings, reports, policies and procedures, training material, and updating internal processes and templates.
- Maintain thorough record-keeping for all entities, both physically and on our document management system.
- Conduct due diligence on relevant stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Work closely with external partners and assist various compliance teams with the day-to-day execution of documents and general maintenance for our group of companies.
- Liaise with service providers with regard to their required corporate information.
- Monitor changes in relevant statutory/legislation developments and take appropriate action.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Ability to work with self-motivation both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- At least one year of experience in a similar role within corporate governance
Education & Experience
University degree or equivalent in a related field
- Flexibile working hours
- Performance Related Bonus
Job Reference: RX646
Corporate Services Jobs in Malta focus on ensuring that companies follow best practices with regards to legal and financial issues. Jobs in corporate services within this sector include corporate administration, corporate executive, due diligence / AML, MLRO, regulatory compliance, residency & citizenship, and yachting & shipping roles.