Our Client a well-established local CSB is seeking to recruit a Corporate Executive to join their team.
- Handling client communications
- Ensuring all relevant companies are in compliance with all current laws and regulations
- Liaising with MBR and other relevant authorities
- Handling company incorporation including client on-boarding
- Reviewing/drafting of contracts and resolutions
- Opening bank accounts
- Handling day to day duties required for the smooth running of the companies
Skill-sets and Requirements
- A good understanding of Maltese company law
- 2 to 3 years’ experience working within a similar role
Education & Experience
A tertiary level of education would be considered and asset however not a requirement
- Flexi-time: IN 7:30 to 9.30 OUT 16.30 to 1830*.
- Possibility of telework two/three times weekly, 2 months from engagement
- Children’s sick-leave; medical leave for Mater Dei appointments
- Half days in summer on Wednesday and Friday
Job Reference: AZ238
Corporate Services Jobs in Malta focus on ensuring that companies follow best practices with regards to legal and financial issues. Jobs in corporate services within this sector include corporate administration, corporate executive, due diligence / AML, MLRO, regulatory compliance, residency & citizenship, and yachting & shipping roles.