We are currently assisting our client who is a CSP in recruiting a Corporate Executive to join their growing team.
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Incorporation of companies
- Conducting KYC and due diligence processes
- Assisting in day-to-day corporate tasks
- Liaising with the Malta Business Registry and other authorities/agencies
- Liaising with clients, client representatives and advisors
- Opening of bank accounts and managing communication with banks
- Ensuring compliance of client portfolio with applicable laws
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role within a CSP
- Knowledgeable on AML/CFT Laws & Regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English & Maltese. A good command or Italian, Spanish and/or French shall be considered an asset.
- Excellent IT proficiency in Microsoft Office application
Education & Experience
A relevant academic qualification, particularly a law degree or background
Job Reference: PT960
Corporate Services Jobs in Malta focus on ensuring that companies follow best practices with regards to legal and financial issues. Jobs in corporate services within this sector include corporate administration, corporate executive, due diligence / AML, MLRO, regulatory compliance, residency & citizenship, and yachting & shipping roles.