Corporate Banking Client Support Officer
A new role has arisen for a Client Support Officer (Corporate Banking) within a specialised Maltese bank having an international presence, focused on provision of savings and investment services.
- Setting-up corporate relationships and accounts on the Bank’s operating systems;
- Ensuring that each data point entered on the Bank’s system is accurate and complete;
- Processing Corporate eBanking applications and payments;
- Assisting with payment analysis, foreign exchange transactions, as well as customer file reviews;
- Monitoring fixed account maturities and roll-overs;
- Maintaining a positive relationship with existing clients whilst ensuring that this is in line with established departmental procedures;
- Assisting customers from time to time with queries on the various services the bank offers.
Education & Experience
- Diploma/Degree in Banking, or equivalent technical knowledge and skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Possess a customer centric attitude;
- Pro-active and able to work on own initiative;
- Highly-developed sense of teamwork and cooperation;
- Working experience in a bank or financial institution will be considered an asset
Corporate Services Jobs in Malta focus on ensuring that companies follow best practices with regards to legal and financial issues. Jobs in corporate services within this sector include corporate administration, corporate executive, due diligence / AML, MLRO, regulatory compliance, residency & citizenship, and yachting & shipping roles.